Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
Over $85 Million in Combined Verdicts and Settlements Achieved for Injured Clients
Experienced. Reliable. Dedicated.
The Jasmer Law Firm, located in Chicago, Illinois, is one of the premier personal injury law firms in the country. We obtain exceptional results for our clients and have a proven track record of success. When it comes to personal injury, The Jasmer Law Firm sets the standard.
Handling Serious and Catastrophic Injury and Death Claims Following All Types of Accidents
Though our law firm is best known for our groundbreaking work on truck accident, product liability, and medical negligence cases, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients injured or killed as a result of all types of accidents.
Our practice areas include:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus, Motorcycle & Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Accidents Resulting from Dangerous Products
- Toxic Torts / Toxic Exposure
The Jasmer Law Firm is the go-to law group for victims of negligence resulting in serious and catastrophic injury or death. We are recognized as a leader in the field and are known for our extraordinary ability to maximize the value of our clients' cases.
Get Help Now!
The Jasmer Law Firm offers:
- free initial consultations
- availability for evening and weekend appointments and
- visits to your hospital or home if needed
We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis and are conveniently located in downtown Chicago across from City Hall and the Daley Center Courthouse. We don't collect attorney fees unless we obtain compensation for you. To contact our firm, call 312-386-7011 or 866-920-6021.
Through pioneering legal strategies and old-fashioned hard work, we have not only obtained multiple seven-figure settlements and jury awards-we have broken settlement records. For example:
- A record-breaking $20 million settlement in a recent truck crash case resulting in a young woman being paralyzed from the waist down. The truck company persuasively demonstrated that its truck driver did not exceed the allowable driving time as mandated by federal trucking regulations, so we approached the case from a different angle. We showed that the truck driver's extensive night-time driving disrupted his natural sleeping patterns, leading to fatigue.
- A $1.3 million partial settlement in a truck accident case resulting in severe brain injury to a 17 y.o. boy.
- A $1 million partial settlement for the death of a newborn twin as a result of a premature delivery.
- In another case, we subpoenaed a truck driver's cell phone records which proved that he was on his cell phone at the time of the accident, though he claimed otherwise in a statement. The case settled for a substantial sum.